FAQ about PMP & PMdistilled premium PMP program
- Does the PMP training cover the latest PMP Exam content? Yes, it covers the PMP exam content 2021, which is the latest.
- Do you provide the 35 contact hours training certificate which us mandatory for writing the PMP exam?. Yes we do.
- Is it compulsory that only Authorized Training Providers (ATP) can conduct PMP preparatory programs?. The answer is ‘No’. The following types of entities can conduct PMP preparatory programs and offer the 35 contact hours certificate. This include;
- PMI Registered Education Providers (R.E.P.s)
- PMI Authorized Training Partners (ATPs)
- PMI chapters
- Employer/company-sponsored programs
- Training companies or consultants (e.g., training schools)
- Distance-learning companies, including an end-of-course assessment
- University/college academic and continuing education programs (Reference PMP Handbook Page 8)
- How much is the fees for PMdistilled PMP preparatory program?. Will be shared with you as soon as you express your interest. This is because group pricing is different from individual pricing.
- How to pay?. Once you express your interest to attend the training, we will send you the bank details or paypal invoice.
- What is the duration of the course?. You can decide the duration. 10 weeks time is ideal. Once you enroll for the course, your registration is valid for 1 year from the date of registration.
FAQ about agile Project Management (APM) program
- Who should attend this program?
- Anyone who wants to understand agile project management from a practitioner’s perspective. This is the standard training we deliver to teams before they transition from waterfall to agile.
- Anyone who wants to bridge the gap between the old PMP exam content and the new one
- Those who want to earn 10 PDUs after the completion of this training